Subject: [Leica] IMG: Café Zurich
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 15:38:12 +0000

Having come back to Leica after an absence of 12+ years I have had to do a
bit of re-learning of old skills, and also needed a hand solving a problem I
had with the M9. The problem was that I could not work out how to lock the
exposure prior to shooting because I couldn?t find my way through the menu
options.

During the weekend I had in Barcelona with ?the Invisible One? my menu
problem was quickly solved by his greater knowledge of Leica menus, and I
had plenty of time to practice zone focusing, so here a couple of results
from shooting inside Caf? Zurich (spiritual home of the LUG):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/L1000736.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/L1000741.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/L1000742.jpg.html

All three were taken on the Zeiss 50mm Sonnar f1.5.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or