Subject: [Leica] Lesser Goldfinch
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 19:23:36 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Jay and Gene, thanks for your comments.  Jay, regarding color the a7II isn't
the DMR.  I can't quite put my finger on the difference and with Photoshop
sometimes I can make the difference small, but the difference is definitely
there.  Let's just say I'm watching the SL with keen interest, and
especially watching closely for the opinions of those SL users who have also
used the DMR.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com