Subject: [Leica] Omega C67 condenser arrangements
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:45:08 -0800

The two large ones are used together with lenses longer than 50mm.
I'm pretty sure they go in with the flat surfaces facing each other.
When using a 50mm lens, the bottom one stays in & the upper large one is
replaced by the smaller one.
You can get instant info by calling KHB at (905) 670-5166, and they have
a C67 manual available for CA$10.95
<http://store.khbphotografix.com/Omega-C67-C-67-and-Super-Chromega-C-Dichroic-Enlarger-Manual.html>

Jay

Message from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Omega C67 condenser arrangements)