Subject: [Leica] XP-2
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 12:40:07 -0800

I probably selected that nominal ISO based on how I used my spot meter,
tests I ran, and the general dogma.  I don't think you'd ever see any
difference.   I did not like the low contrast overexposed approach many
advocated for these films to get "finer grain."  Frankly, I used the film
where I needed what was then "high speed."  My last real favorite was
medium format Tech Pan, and lots of TMax 100 when through my Rolleis, Fujis
and Bronica.

I actually preferred the Kodak's T400 C41 tech B&W film when I needed to go
that way.

Good luck with the film.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com