Subject: [Leica] OT Lighroom 6 export problem
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 16:33:41 -0800

Thanks for the suggestion.  I used the Task Manger to keep track of the
memory usage with 6.3.  With LR running I was at 45%.  When I started to
make the slide show drifted up and reached 54% and held there +/_ a percent
until LR decided to shut down.  So, I guess that is not the problem in this
case.    It was a good thought.  Keep them coming.

I am doing all this on my laptop.  I have yet to upgrade my desktop from
6.1.1.  I might do that anyway to see if it is something just with my
laptop, since I have heard from one other PC users who say they have no
problem.  It is not hard to roll back from 6.3 to 6.1.1.  I am getting good
at it.

Or maybe I will install it on my wife's identical laptop.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer
?
would ever have dared dream.??? James D. Watson