Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/11/2015: dawn in Bodelwyddan
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:36:36 +0530

We have had a cyclone and a heavy depression hit us in quick
succession, the fourth highest November precipitation ever recorded,
and a fair part of this city of 6million people looks like a lake (not
surprisingly, as developers love to build on dry lake beds). There is
some sun today, but heavy thundershowers expected for the next week,
so god only knows how it will all end up. BTW, this is our monsoon (we
get the NE monsoons, as the monsoon winds reverse direction - the
usual monsoon comes from the south west), but the scale and fury has
been unprecedented - well, since 2005, at least. Those who deny global
warming, and a change in weather patterns, need their head examined!
Cheers
Jayanand