Subject: [Leica] IMG: Clearing Rainstorm (6 image panorama)
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 20:06:43 -0800

Thank you Howard, it is on my list to print. Just waiting for a friend
of mine to get a roll adapter for his printer...

Tomorrow will have a slightly different single image view of the same place.

Jay

Message from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] IMG: Clearing Rainstorm (6 image panorama))