Subject: [Leica] New Toy
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:04:35 -0800

Thanks, Tina, Leo, Jim, Monty and others.  It is fun to see what the lens
can do as far as forcing me to see things differently.  Certainly not for
documentary photography to my eye, but I like the idea of being able to see
things in a way my eye normally does not, and then see if I like it.  So far
I have tossed about half of what I initially thought might have potential.
I will keep the quest up.

Appreciate the input in my quest from those who just don't automatically
dislike like this type of lens for anything.  Just fun.

Aram