Subject: [Leica] M6 meter problem
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 18:21:39 -0600

Oliver,

Maybe I'm overlooking something here, but my understanding is that your
shutter speed should be close to 1/ISO.  From what you state, I would
guess you are over-exposing by a factor of about 6, or the equivalent of
2.5 stops.  It sounds like a meter problem to me, but I am unfamiliar
with the M6 metering system.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA