Subject: [Leica] Family of Man
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 13:31:14 +0100

Hi Gerry,

Thank you for the information I?ve forwarded it to Alastair Firkin, in the
2005 Alastair has promoted among the LUG and others a submission of pictures
to commemorate the 50th of the Family of Man, they was about more than
10.000 pictures submitted and 500 was selected to be included in a wonderful
book ?Family of Man 2? (I was honored including some of mine too), I have
both books too, the original and the 2. Maybe if you have some contacts with
The Guardian you can forward them this information, it is as well a great
book and it is shame that nobody was interested in a commercial edition,
actually is edited by Blurb:

<http://www.blurb.com/books/259512-the-family-of-man-2-project
<http://www.blurb.com/books/259512-the-family-of-man-2-project>>

Cheers