Subject: [Leica] Another OKCLUG Field Trip
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 08:27:44 -0500

My "Artist's Statement" is a statement against artists' statements!

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/index#!/p/artists-statement

My favorite quote about this is from Calvin and Hobbes:  "People always
make the mistake of  thinking art is created for them. But really, art is a
private language  for sophisticates to congratulate themselves on their
superiority to the  rest of the world. As my artist?s statement explains,
my work is  utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep
significance."

Tina

--
Tina Manley