Subject: [Leica] The SL
From: alal at (Akhil Lal)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 18:48:25 -0500

Actually I was told by a Leica rep at PhotoExpo that the R adapter would
not have an auto stop down mechanism. Of course he could be wrong, or they
might reconsider....

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Frank Filippone <red735i at>

> There is no published information that the R to TL adapter has or has not
> the auto stop down abilities.
> The R to M adapter plus the M to TL adapter, which they now recommend until
> the one piece adapter becomes available, does not.
> Frank Filippone
> Red735i at
> The facht that the R adapter tube does not stop down R lenses seems a
> problem to me, however perfect this camera would be.
> Cedric Agie
> Brussels

Replies: Reply from red735i at (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] The SL)
Message from geneduprey2015 at (Gene Duprey) ([Leica] The SL)
Message from alal at (Akhil Lal) ([Leica] The SL)
Message from tmanley at (Tina Manley) ([Leica] The SL)
Message from roark.paul at (Paul Roark) ([Leica] The SL)
Message from alal at (Akhil Lal) ([Leica] The SL)
Message from john at (John McMaster) ([Leica] The SL)
Message from cedric.agie at (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] The SL)
Message from red735i at (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] The SL)