Subject: [Leica] Cultural differences and photo critiques
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 15:30:46 +1000

Firearms are a hot button topic for many, like politics or religion or
currently climate change or same sex marriage I guess.
I see story telling in many peoples' images whatever my personal views and
preferences.

I thought that Leo's photo did tell an interesting story and the one that
Tina reposted is especially evocative. I don't think that people should
need to 'approve'  a theme or motif to appreciate the image and the
photographic skills to make it.

Mark I think that your comments were impolite and negative.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman