Subject: [Leica] "the Decisive Moment" is back in print... for now
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 20:23:16 -0700

Unfortunately, this edition is done from scans of the original book, not
scans from prints.
It shows it.
The amazing compositions are there, but the tones and sharpness is,
shall we say, lacking.

I paid $80.00 US for my copy of this new printing, and I wish I'd bought
a different photographers book.

That said, since I have, I won't sell it.

Jay

Replies: Reply from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] "the Decisive Moment" is back in print... for now)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] "the Decisive Moment" is back in print... for now)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] "the Decisive Moment" is back in print... for now)