Subject: [Leica] El Capitan
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 17:03:33 -0700

Once it was possible to stop this behavior in Image Capture, but that no
longer seems to be the case.

I?ll investigate and see if there is a command-line way to change this
behavior. I certainly find it a pain in the behind.

Adam

On 2015-10-30, 11:20 AM, "LUG on behalf of Bryk Oliver"
<lug-bounces+abridge683=fastmail.com at leica-users.org on behalf of

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] El Capitan)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] El Capitan)