Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 21:54:56 +0100

Experience again Mark?

john

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Rabiner

I'm glad you're not going to replace your M240 with a new camera system just
out that you've not laid your eyes nor hands on nor has anybody else, Bob!
I'd think a Leica M240 would deserve more than that! Bored with it?
I thought the frame lines light up?

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] BIG new Leica)