Subject: [Leica] Lens Culture Awards
From: lluisripollphotography at (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:24:18 +0100

I like Sagi Kortler image, as well, very much Mater Dolorosa, what I dislike
or I think don?t deserve the first prize is the serie from Martin Roemers.
About the pictures that say anything to me are those from: Denny Renshaw,
Jean-Jacques Bernard, Luca Meola ? For me the second prize series is much
better than the first.

> El 28/10/2015, a les 0:47, Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at> va
> escriure:
> Lluis,
> I agree broadly with your comments on the winners. Some of the pictures you
> dislike, I like very much. I know exactly what you mean about the lack of a
> connection or story linking the images. IMHO street needs that commonality
> in a
> collection or it has to attempt to say something like the individual image
> winner by Sagi Kortler. I also like the Stabat Mater Dolorosa very much,
> although the picture title doesn't really convey what is happening - and
> the
> translation is poor.
> But yes, most are very stylised.
> Peter
> On 27/10/2015 13:20, lluisripollphotography wrote:
>> IMHO the 2nd and 3th awards of series are much better than the 1st. one,
>> I also disagree in many other different awards?. of course, I will never
>> have an award, my preferences are very different from the general ones.
>> Here I see awards to ?Street Photogarphy? and in my opinion there are
>> shots of people on the streets that says nothing at all!
>> Here is the link
>> <
>> <>>
>> Saludos cordiales
>> Lluis
>> Leica Users Group.
>> See for more information
> --
> Dr Peter Dzwig

Message from pdzwig at (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Lens Culture Awards)