Subject: [Leica] S lens owners.....
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 08:54:04 +0100

I had my S 120/2.5 motor go, it is my most used lens and owned from new. It
worked at 23:30 one night then failed at 9:00 the next day! Of course it
could still be used in manual focus. I dropped it in to my local (2 hours
away) Leica boutique and they sent it to Wetzlar, it was back with them
within three weeks.

john