Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica - M8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 21:02:28 -0400

I'm keeping mine because I don't think you can get a fair price for them. a
price they truly deserve. Like selling out an old true friend for nothing.
Besides these are MY cameras. MINE.  They can't have it.
I'll give  them to some idiot college kid who thinks film is the  only true
photography and all that other garbage.  A Lomo kid. On a full scholarship.
With stars in their eyes. And an M6 under their pillow.

On 10/24/15 7:17 PM, "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig at summaventures.com> wrote:

> You really must keep one at least for yourself.

Peter

On 25/10/2015 00:09,