Subject: [Leica] Leica SL
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:28:00 -0700

Given the pictures you have shown of your used equipment: It won't be a
straight swap!

Congrats on the decision, I think, given what you do, it will be a really
good tool for you.  ( and your ageing eyes.....)

BTW, somewhere, I saw a Nocti bolted to the SL... now nothing said that the
Nocti was AF, but it might be..... imagine, AF at F0.95!!!

Frank Filippone (ducking for cover.....)
Red735i at verizon.net

OK. I pulled the trigger and ordered the SL with the 24-90 and an extra
battery.  I'll let you know when I get it. I am going to dedicate myself to
learning to use it and like it.

In the meantime, I have 6 Leica M6's in user condition for sale.  Make me an
offer ;-)

Tina