Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: BIG new Leica - TINA
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 17:31:21 -0400

The first made for the camera lens is this big zoom but soon to come will be
prime lenses which I do believe might be worth the wait which I don't think
will be very long. The thing after all is a Leica and deserves to not have a
super front heavy configuration to it. Sure Leica R's and SL's had big zooms
people used for them but was not the first thing they grabbed as they rushed
out the door.. People put 50's and 60's on them. and prime wides.
Lenses which said "Summicron" on them. And Super-Angulon.

And you'll feel something akin to the electric thrill I once enjoyed when
Gilmore, Liberatti, Pat Conway, The Great Creatore, W.C. Handy and John
Philip Sousa all came to town on the very same historic day.

On 10/22/15 4:36 PM, "Tina Manley" <tmanley at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can use all of the Leica M and R lenses on it with adapters but they
won't
> be autofocus.  Supposedly the very large, bright viewfinder makes it
easier to
> manually focus them.

Tina

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Mark Rabiner

--
Tina
> Manley
www.tinamanley.com