Subject: [Leica] LUG Book 2015 - Closing Date 2015/12/15
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:43:32 -0400

Creativity happens in a last minute pace; nothing happens without a deadline
and deadlines have a way of being gone over but at least there was something
to go over. Deadline extensions are not that unusual.. Depending on how the
person laying out the whole thing can deal with it.
Also as someone said nothing all that horrible about one year having a
thinner issue.

On 10/21/15 12:29 PM, "Adam Bridge" <abridge683 at fastmail.com> wrote:

> This places the demand to be a curator - a thankless task and probably not
> one
> most people would sign up for. Having people self-select two images puts
> the
> burden of editing on them.

Somehow I?ve missed the date for submissions.
> We?re only in October, however. Most of us are used to the traditional
> end-of-year deadline. I admit that I?ve missed the actual deadline
> date.

Adam