Subject: [Leica] Another short walk
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:28:09 -0700

I was not very mobile recently with a lousy lower back and general fatigue.
When I spontaneously recovered sufficiently to do a relatively short walk
with a number of equally short rest stops, I decided to start out as in my
previous walk and see if anything was new.

The first thing I noted was that on the corner with the spectacular oak tree
that I?ve posted on the Gallery at least once, I never noticed the house
next to it that could have come out of a fairy tale.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1983.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1983.jpg.html>

Pressing on, I found a bit of Halloween.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1985.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1985.jpg.html>
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1987.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1987.jpg.html>

Finally, a very lone rose and a stand of birch.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1988.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1988.jpg.html>
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1984.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1984.jpg.html>

Please look ?large?. C&C appreciated.

Herb
Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Another short walk)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Another short walk)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Another short walk)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] Another short walk)