Subject: [Leica] Comparing Summilux vs2 / Sonnetar
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 20:44:59 +0200

I have improved the original posted picture thanks to the advice of a friend
(thank you Mike!), the two first are the improved and the original version.
The third and fourth comparing Summilux and Sonnetar. In my opinion
rendition are very similar and at least here I prefer the Lux, in my opinion
the Sonnetar gives a bokeh not very nice when used at wide apertures.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20151015_L1009268+2.jpg.html>
Leica MM, Sonnetar at f 1.1 (improved Burning)

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20151015_L1009268.jpg.html>
First posted Leica MM, Sonnetar at f 1.1 (will be deleted)

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20151015_L1009283.jpg.html>
Leica MM, Summilux 50 vs2 at f 1.4

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20151015_L1009272.jpg.html>
Leica MM, Sonnetar 50mm at f 1.4