Subject: [Leica] FS: Film from the freezer
From: kenlass904 at gmail.com (Kenneth Lassiter)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:13:39 -0400

As part of my downsizing, I must remove my stash of film from the freezer.
Thi sfilm was fresh when it was put into the freezer 20 years ago. It
should be perfect when warmed to room temperature.  It has been stored in
the plastic cans inside freezer bags inside a large plastic container and
always in the freezer.

Price REDUCED:US$60 for the lot of 115 rolls including shipping in the USA.

OR US$0.75/roll plus shipping.

*# Rolls*

*Film*

*135-36 exp*