Subject: [Leica] Dear Doug
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 00:54:38 -0700

Believe it or not, this DOES work.

For example, everyone uses the term "Bokeh King" for the Summicron IV and
that lens consistently sell for higher prices than VIII etc. While in fact
Michael Johnston, who coined the term originally, only said that it has
"lovely bokeh" on certain aperture (F5.6) and certain distance.

Some bloggers call something "Future Classics" or "They have to pry that
lens off my cold dead lens" etc. and BAM! instant increase in resale values.