Subject: [Leica] IMG: a few snaps from an outdoor dinner
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:45:34 -0700

We were invited to a county-wide fund-raiser the evening of the eclipse
which rose behind a levy and a lot of trees, hence unseen and unphotographed.

But there were other rewards as I strolled the crowd:

This young lade has great eyes and was pouring wine. Couldn?t have been
better:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/2015-Casa-Dinner/n-HHwq26/i-VVRmtZF/A>

A greeter as we entered:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/2015-Casa-Dinner/n-HHwq26/i-VVDCGSR/A>

And another. I don?t think I?ll be allowed to attend alone from now on:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/2015-Casa-Dinner/n-HHwq26/i-Bpk2Wsj/A>

There was lots of very enjoyable wine.

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/2015-Casa-Dinner/n-HHwq26/i-PJ9fkdX/A>

Feel free to look at other shots - they?re mostly for friends who were
attending. One is our state representative who covers the area of the Valley
Fire that burned through 900 homes in less than 48 hours.

Comments/suggestions/critique always welcome.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: a few snaps from an outdoor dinner)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: a few snaps from an outdoor dinner)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: a few snaps from an outdoor dinner)