Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Boy and cellist
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:54:40 +0100

In a square in the Luberon a few weeks ago I came across these two.

To my disappointment he was dancing to the cello and then suddenly dropped to
the ground. His mother came along and scooped him up. I was lucky t get this.
Would have preferred if he had been dancing.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF7993_edited-1.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF7993_edited-1.jpg.html>

Fuji X-Pro 1 details as per the image data.

Your comments and constructive criticisms are as always welcome,

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] [IMG] PESO - Boy and cellist)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] [IMG] PESO - Boy and cellist)