Subject: [Leica] Barcelona gathering
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:33:32 +0200

Peter,

Thank you for your kind words, it is my pleasure receive and share some days
in the city I love, Mariela has been many times with me and thanks to this
we already have a big circle of LUG friends.

All the persons who have visited Barcelona are love people, and we thanks to
all of them to have visited Barcelona. I hope for all others who have said
they would like be here they can come on the future.

All the best!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 23/09/2015, a les 10.37, Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com> va