Subject: [Leica] IMG: Colors of September
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 20:42:09 -0500

Thanks, Susan.  My late wife loved the Spider Lilies, and I have tried
to protect them, but, after her initial plantings, they have scattered.
But the first thing I saw when I looked out the window was a blend of
red and yellow, so I decided I needed to find a way to get a photo of them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA