Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: Zeiss Planar T and no beer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 00:43:12 -0400

With transpanarncy (slide) film this usually mean you get more than one shot
which is usable its almost like you've backed yourself up.
You can think at one point your denser shot is better but a year later you
decide that a brighter happier image is what is needed.
Also what looks good projected out of a projector needs to be a half stop
darker than what looks good on a light table. So it depends on your
presentation. And you give the magazine the denser one. Which would be the
same one you'd print from yourself.

On 9/21/15 10:01 PM, "Richard Man" <richard at richardmanphoto.com> wrote:

> So decadent to be able to afford 3 sheets!!

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 6:20 PM,

--
//
> richard <http://www.richardmanphoto.com>