Subject: [Leica] IMG: In Keeping With the Battle of Britain on OM List
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:11:00 -0500

Hi Douglas,
Give my best wishes to your wife.  Thanks for your interest in the photo
of Eric.  He was 17 when the war ended, and, since the RAF had a pilot
surplus at that time, he was assigned to a bomb disposal unit.  He later
flew gliders, and was one of Britain's earliest designers of homebuilt
airplanes.

Wing Commander Chris Barker, who is a member of the Olympus list, came
up with two links that you might find interesting.

http://cluttonfred.info  <http://cluttonfred.info/>

http://cluttonfred.info/eric  <http://cluttonfred.info/eric>

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA