Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/9/2015: St Cybi's church, Holyhead, Wales
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:50:23 -0700

Bodelwyddan - there is a fantastic church there.
The Marble Church (St. Margaret's) is beautiful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marble_Church,_Bodelwyddan

That part of Wales is a very lovely place to be, I could spend more time
there myself. She will enjoy her stay, if the hospital gives her any
time off.

Jay