Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery New York
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 13:38:58 -0500

Geez, Dave, they were always warm and nice to me.

I didn't get in as often as I would have liked - particularly in recent
years - but they were always informative and helpful.  I learned a lot of
behind-the-scenes stories of the photography world from them and I will
miss that stop.

--Bob

===On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 11:20 AM, David Lykes Keenan <ausdlk at gmail.com>