Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery New York
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:20:27 -0400

Jay and Rose no doubt provided a service to NYC and to photography, and I
visited the gallery on numerous occasions.

But they were two of the coldest (self-absorbed? disengaged?) venue
purveyors I have ever encountered. As a simple patron, I never felt welcome
in the place, and to ask a question was like asking for a mountain to be
moved or something.

I wish them well, of course, and hopefully Leica will work out something so
the gallery can reopen or start anew.

.
Dave
--