Subject: [Leica] A Girl with a Bike
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 13:31:10 +0200

Thank you Herbert

In these narrow streets in a grey raining day is not easy find the correct
light, I usually carry a Hand Spotmeter Sekonic, as I?m learned photography
by the classical form I think that have a hand Spotmeter it always helps to
estimate better the ambient light and the effect you want to get. In my
opinion this is more difficult to estimate with the camera meter.

Cheers
Lluis

El 13/09/2015, a les 8.29, Herbert Kanner <kanner at acm.org> va escriure: