Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ashwin
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 21:33:21 -0700

This is my friend Ashwin Rao, an all-around great guy and a fine
photographer.  You may have seen his writing and photos on various blogs.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/21073947498/in/dateposted-public/>

I took this at a recent gathering of the SLUG (Seattle Leica Users'
Group).  This picture is rather "meta," because I took it using Ashwin's
M Monochrom 246. One of the cameras in the "Leica stack" pictured on his
iPhone is my M Monochrom, v.1, which used to be his Monochrom.

Enjoy!
--Peter