Subject: [Leica] M9 failure -- anyone else have this experience?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 12:18:35 -0700

Ugh, these damned electronic cameras... Yea, send it to Leica NJ. I do not
recall anyone having this problem of having vertical lines on the LCD
display - this sounds like a bug with the display driver electronics and
who knows what else could be bad.

p.s. did you see my photo of your friend, Mr. Swanwick?