Subject: [Leica] The Handmaid's Tale -- More 50mm musings
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:36:53 -0400

I?m sure I?m hoping I can get better just by buying new equipment :) It?s
easier to blame the lens than anything else.
I?ve done side by side tests with a borrowed Summilux and there is a
difference (in contrast especially) and i vacillate between ?nobody will
notice? and ?do my photos look blurry??
Gear Acquisition Syndrome.