Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Gaslight
From: montie at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 14:46:03 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks, I actually thought about that very thing briefly during processing.
An antiqued white round wood handle (not metal) would have drawn less
attention
while helping to suggest an older period, which I'm aiming at for this
project.
Also, opening the door a bit more would have diminished the white space some
decreasing the isolation of the handle I think.

Montie