Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Dear Thieves
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 19:52:25 -0500

That brings back memories.  When I was dating my now-wife, she didn't
know how to drive (military brat).  So, I was the instructor in my new
1967 Pontiac GTO.  Of course, I had replaced the lower lamps with Lucas
landing lights.  It was interesting when the trooper testing her told
her to turn on her headlamps and then brights...major eye roll, but he
was a brother.