Subject: [Leica] Photos from last March: Switzerland and Barcelona
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:56:14 +0200

Hi Matt,

Really great shots from Barcelona, I liked them all very much, you have
captured really good life moments and expressions, maybe my favorite would
be this one:

http://www.kollarfoto.com/switzerland-spain-march2015/65ai2mbep7g9jf8qf7d2we42n64vy8

I?ve liked very much too the pictures of me you have took, thank you!

Cheers
Lluis

El 19/08/2015, a les 15.23, Matt Kollasch <narbutta17 at gmail.com> va
escriure: