Subject: [Leica] A walk in La Barceloneta (1)
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:19:41 +0100

Three wonderful images Lluis, well seen and well captured.

The thing about your images which always amazes me is the little details and
questions which make me think about them. For instance if I look at ?Pretty
German? (and who wouldn?t) I wonder how you knew she was German, and I also
admire the balance of the positioning of the beautiful girl looking like
something from ?Vogue? with her feet perfectly positioned, and the iconic
building top right.

Then I look at the diagonals and uprights of ?The Runner? echoed again in
?The Manager?, classic composition which you achieve without even thinking.

Shooting instinctively like this (and I have studied you when you are
shooting) is the things that makes your work surpass that of so many others,
and why I enjoy working with you so much.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or