Subject: [Leica] Zurich Corner
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:12:42 +0200

Jim, Jay, Jayanand, Gerry, John Beeching

Thank you very much for looking and your comments, my favorite is too the
first image, now I have to organize the lots of images at this point, put
them together and look how is?

Gerry, I don?t refer as ?Zurich Corner? as to be sit on a table taking a
coffee o better, a beer?, I do this only when I?m with some friends or if I
see some interesting people to shot, I?m talking about the zone between the
Zurich and the start point of La Rambla, walking around this small area
there is a lot of photography opportunities?, as you already know.

Cheers
Lluis

El 11/08/2015, a les 4.15, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net> va
escriure: