Subject: [Leica] New PC query
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 00:31:08 +0100

Thanks everybody, I have the new one working, but, as you may guess Windows
10 won, and I'm sending this from my old pc as WX doesn't let me use any
email client with this email address.

I'll sort it out in the fullness of time, no doubt. As they sometimes say in
Kulumani, "Wise is the firefly, for he uses the darkness to light up..."

Douglas