Subject: [Leica] The "NEW Leica"
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 10:26:46 -0700

I would venture a guess that the new camera is a Leica Q with a replaceable
lens, and new lenses for the camera being offered..

And a M to Q-lensmount adapter..No AF in this case...

What I want is a complete EVF replacement for the M

Not likely..

As far as AF is concerned, if AF was a requirement, then all my M lenses
would be useless. not something I can replace.  MF is fine with me.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net