Subject: [Leica] IMG: Alignment
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 01:04:48 +0100

Interesting use of them, Jay. I have it in my will that my ahes are to be
scattered on the top of Carrauntoohil - Ireland's highest mountain - just as
the leading runner in the annual race up and down it arrives. The shoes of
all the runners in the race will carry my ashes down the race route. Why do
I want to do this? Well, back in the day, I won the first Carrauntoohil race
held back in 1987.

Of course it will be a photo opportunity for Luggers too. I'll be there in a
sort of way!

Douglas