Subject: [Leica] salgado
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 22:32:40 -0700

I have all of his commercially published books (i.e. excludes the catalogs)

The first one The Other Americas, has just been republished! Get it before
it's all gone again. It's different from his later work, and arguably his
best.

Otherwise, Africa if you like more nature stuff. Sahel is heartbreaking yet
beautiful. The Children is "straight" portraiture. Migration and Workers
are staggering in the scope....

And Genesis, if you have $4000, you can get 2 LARGE volume set. If you have
a house big enough and the money (it comes with its own stand), it's worth
it.