Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Geocaching, or Private Lending Library, or "cache in the attic".
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 19:38:32 -0700

For the first time since last October, I felt well enough to engage in a
full day of geocaching with my caching buddy and former Apple colleague,
Steve.

These small private lending libraries on people?s front lawns have been
showing up all over the place. Often a geocache is associated, usually
attached externally to the library box or supporting structure. In this
case, it was actually in the attic.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1832.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1832.jpg.html>
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/DSCF1833.jpg.html