Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cynthia Felice
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 22:34:55 +0100

Good shot, Richard, and definitely the capture of an interesting looking
person. However, it looks slightly out of balance in that she's leaning too
much to her right, or perhaps the weight of that Rolex on her left wrist is
toppling her :-)
Seriously though, my biggest crib is that the background isn't working
against her arms.

Douglas